MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM (MES)
Manufacturing Intelligence and process understanding.
Production Management in the Life Sciences Sector is an important topic for customers, suppliers and consulting companies worldwide. Recently pushed by the global trend called Industry 4.0 the implementation of software systems on the shop floor is one of the pre-requisites for life sciences companies that make them prepared for Industry 4.0 with all their integrations aspects.
On the shop floor Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are used as a measure
- to reduce or eliminate paper in production,
- to guide the operator through the production process
- to speed up the batch record review process,
- to integrate all levels of software in a company through validated interfaces,
- to eliminate transcription errors on paper,
- to maintain and guarantee high level of quality
- and many more.
We, at prime4services are acting supplier independent and can therefore manage your relationship as a customer to all kinds of software and services companies in the eco system throughout the complete life-cycle of a project: from evaluating the right software for your company through the whole planning and deployment project with all its engineering and validation aspects; finally we deliver high expertise and know how through Go-Live and hypercare phase and to support your ongoing operations. Our track record of software implementations contains both classical MES products of companies like Rockwell Automation, Werum, Siemens, AspenTech etc., but also SAP’s PI-Sheets with XSteps.
Our services comprise the following tasks
- Analysis,feasibility & concept studies
- Vendor evaluation process : RFI & RFP
- Project Planning & project assessments
- Project and Program Management
- Template Projects
- Deployment Projects with related engineering and documentation tasks
- Management of Custom Developments
- Project validation & Quality Management
- and others.
One of the major advantages to manage the shop floor using computer systems like MES is the ability to use automatic integration for master and transactional data across all relevant systems.
Prime4Services will also manage your integration demands from MES to:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning),
- PCS (Process Control System),
- Data Historian,
- and others.